Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Problem with NES w/retroarch

kirbyepsilon

I've have been using the simply austin guide to set up hyperspin with rocketlauncher. So far snes and genesis have been easy with retroarch, but when I attempted nes I hit a wall. rocketlauncher has detected my ROMs, but when I go to launch one the message in the picture I've attached shows (sorry its sideways). So I then booted up retroarch when to "load content" then "select file and detect core" and selected a ROM it gave me the message "no cores available".  Then then went to "load core"  loaded nestopia and the a rom and it worked, then did the same with quicknes and it worked. Has anyone else ran into this problem before? I need help.

post-104887-0-72681100-1472652597_thumb.jpg

Try something else using retroarch and see if you get the same issue.  In my experience you will get it when you do not have core settings for the different systems in retroarch.  No idea why it matters but after launching in retroarch a game outside of RocketLauncher press shift + f1, then from the quick menu go back to the main menu and select save current settings.  I have had pretty good luck with that fixing my problems.  Let me know if that worked.

I've have been using the simply austin guide to set up hyperspin with rocketlauncher. So far snes and genesis have been easy with retroarch, but when I attempted nes I hit a wall. rocketlauncher has detected my ROMs, but when I go to launch one the message in the picture I've attached shows (sorry its sideways). So I then booted up retroarch when to "load content" then "select file and detect core" and selected a ROM it gave me the message "no cores available". Then then went to "load core" loaded nestopia and the a rom and it worked, then did the same with quicknes and it worked. Has anyone else ran into this problem before? I need help.

well newest retroarch suppose support 7zip and zip files I used zipped before it and now you shouldn't need 7z enabled I don't haven't since 1.3.0 also your rlauncher.exe is still open so it does to let you know you see icon in your systray just exit out make sure rlauncher isn't open same time hyperspin is I had the same experience thanks for hyperspinning may the wheel be with you

forgot to add turn fade off see if it fades away

Archived