Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin and Xpadder not minimizing on start. Windows Anniversary Update problems

LevoStone

Hi All!

Ok so since the windows 10 anniversary update I have had nothing but problems with Hyperspin and my Xbox One Controller. Firstly Microsoft re-mapped the buttons so I had to reset my settings in Mame and other settings, etc and the joystick option in HyperHQ no longer works etc etc..anyway I'm trying to get around this problem by using Xpadder, which does solve the problem but has created a new one which I can't seem to solve. Every time I start Hyperspin Xpadder starts maximized in front of Hyperspin. I have set xpadder to minimize I have set Hyperhq to minimize xpadder on start up but its still happening can anyone tell me how to get the xpadder window to stay minimized all the time!?? and please don't suggest Joytokey, I spent the last two nights with it and since the update it crashes Fusion and doesn't start half the time when I run Hyperspin so I have given up on it altogether.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Archived