Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Control panel overlay

Haloman800

Got the logo nearly done, which is the trickiest part. I'm away for the weekend, so I'll continue next week.

You can use the logo from the marquee you posted, if that's easier for you. It'll also be nice since it will match (I'm going to use that for the marquee)

Best I could do with the low quality source, which has different dimensions as far as I can tell with putting the source over your requested CP dimensions. It all got kinda stretched out, so I kinda guesstimated all sizes and positions.

I've included the illustrator file so you can move things around and resize em if needed.

4LvGosU.png

-Fixed-

Best I could do with the low quality source, which has different dimensions as far as I can tell with putting the source over your requested CP dimensions. It all got kinda stretched out, so I kinda guesstimated all sizes and positions.

I've included the illustrator file so you can move things around and resize em if needed.

gkLQtmv.png

This looks great! I can't wait to print this and put it on my arcade. Thanks man

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This looks great! I can't wait to print this and put it on my arcade. Thanks man

Make sure to line the joystick arrows etc up for your control layout and not the other way around ;)

I would either add several more retro characters or take some of them off.  It is well done but I think the layout is a little off with what is on there now.

I just copied what he wanted :) 

Archived