Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Emumovies

roydz

Hi,

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section.

I'm brand new to the Arcade scene and just built my first one with HyperSpin installed along with RocketLauncher.

Now with the artwork & game previews, I read about registering on EmuMovies, but when I try and register it keeps coming back

with errors & wont allow me to register.  I have tried to email the site but no ones replied as yet.

Any help would be grateful :)

BTW amazing program with HyperSpin and tutorials answered just about every single question :)

You could try sending Circo a message on these forums; he doesn't read his messages here that often, but he does read them. I can understand that since you can't register there you cannot send him messages there either, so give it a try on this forum. :)

You'll need to start a support ticket at Emumovies, not here because I'll end up reading that one and won't be able to help. So head over to Emumovies and on the main page at the bottom you should find the support info.

Cheers, I did send a non-member inquiry asking for help :)

I've tried again today.. but still getting the same error.  Attached a screenshot to show whats happening.

I would email on that site, but I'm stuck.

I also would message via the message system on here, but there was a warning saying not to ask for support via it.

Cheers for any help

post-129969-0-93723100-1476970368_thumb.jpg

Is it because you haven't uploaded a picture?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nope, I filled that out in uploading a photo and also tried a url

The Url option just comes back with another error saying that can only use that feature every 20 seconds  :ermm:

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, RDS007 said:

Hi roydz - did you have any luck with this?

I've been having exactly the same issue (with no response from the emumovies support)...

If you've cracked it, I'd be grateful to know how!

Yes I did from Gigapig & Circo ;)  Circo couldnt understand what was doing it.  But had to make me an account manually.

54 minutes ago, Needtoreplay said:

I had this same problem, it said administrator had to approve my registration. I went to recover password and it sent a reset email to my account I was then able to reset it and login. Maybe a bug they should be aware of?

I've email circo to see if he can help

Is emumovies forum not working for anyone else?

For the past couple days the main page loads fine but the forum wont load.
I noticed my avatar in the top right was different today and when i hover over it it says my username is argos13d, which is not me.
Im not able to load the profile page, or the forums, or any of the download media pages, or anything really, except the main emumovies.com page

Edit: ok now it said a different username oulcom or something like that
If I log out I can access the forums and everything fine as a guest, but if I try logging in with my own credentials the page fails to load and if I go back to the main page a few minutes later ill be logged in as another random person thats not me and nothing works again.

Edit Again: I solved the login issue today by deleting my cookies.

Archived