Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

"Clrmampro can't run 7z.exe" ??

thenoob

Hey everyone

Struggling to get back up and running on my cab.

I'm using mame 0.153 and clrmamepro, newest possible version.

I go to scan my set and I get this reading "clrmamepro cannot run 7z.exe, please check compressor settings".

I've been googling this and cannot find a straight fix. I know this has been encountered before if anyone has tips please help a guy out!!

Many thanks!!

Hey everyone

Struggling to get back up and running on my cab.

I'm using mame 0.153 and clrmamepro, newest possible version.

I go to scan my set and I get this reading "clrmamepro cannot run 7z.exe, please check compressor settings".

I've been googling this and cannot find a straight fix. I know this has been encountered before if anyone has tips please help a guy out!!

Many thanks!!

In the compressor settings you have to point it the 7zip executable. You might have to manually copy the 7zip installation/program files there and then it should work.

Report back please.

-Bilbo

Well I eventually got it going

Clrmamepro is going extremely slow, is this common? I've had it going for a few hrs and is only at 19xx war against destiny.

Mame 0.153 and correct Dat file, plus most recent clr build.

Seems like it's fixing every one.

Nevermind

The dumb guy just clued into what's going on, the roms that are messed up take the longest... The others it cruises through.

Jesus, not looking fwd to hyperlaunch if clr has been this bad lol.... Allll gooooooood!

Archived