Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How to make monitor turn on with computer

Ibanezmike

I do have a smart strip and it worked the first time but now that I have reset the machine the monitor wont turn back on with the marquee light. I have reset the computer multiple times and unpluged just the monitor and plugged it back into the slave port to no avail. The only reason this is a bit more of a problem then it should be, is that I have built my cab and fully enclosed the moniror so the monitor buttons are covered. I could get to the buttons if I really really needed to but It's going to be a huge pain in the arse.

Yep,

Change your smart strip. There isn't any setting in windows.

Although depending on your power supply you might be able to use a pass through cable so that your monitor turns on when your pc turns on (see below).

post-75619-142870677664_thumb.jpg

Yep,

Change your smart strip. There isn't any setting in windows.

Although depending on your power supply you might be able to use a pass through cable so that your monitor turns on when your pc turns on (see below).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52195[/ATTACH]

I turned the machine off completley and unplugged everything for about a minute and now its working fine. Thanks for the quick replys.

Archived