Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Sony Playstation Minis - Complete Set

Aorin

Hi there, thanks for reading this.

Now it's time for me to contribute to the scene, it's a way to say thanks too!:beer:

It's been a month and a half I've been working on this new project, it's about Sony Playstation Minis, actually it was a hard work but it's finally finished!

Everything regarding arts is done, main theme, default theme, wheels, boxes, videos, main wheel, icon for HyperlaunchHQ, Pointer and Letters.

For this system, a database with 267 PSN minis is filled with USA, EUR and ASIA titles as well.

Some screenshots of the project;

Main theme

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-03-23%2020.04.46_zpsrur3ijgo.png

Note that the background is animated and it changes its hue.

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-03-23%2020.05.02_zpstx6r2zbz.png

Here you can see the themes in action - Audio delay doesn't happen in the real video.

Letters based on Sony's

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-03-23%2020.05.43_zps7wtylrmb.png

Default theme and some wheels

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-03-23%2020.05.59_zpsbxd5ueq2.png

The main menu does not have a PSP 3000 model so it wouldn't be redundant, I left there in main a PSP GO, PS3 and a PS Vita, which are compatible with Sony PSP Minis, so here we have a beautiful black piano PSP frame and the games boxes. I should point out that these titles never were released physically so they don't have boxes, I added them because I felt that something would be missing, not to mention that they beautify the theme.

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-03-23%2020.06.58_zps7hvrcuwa.png

The main Wheel and Pointer

Sony%20Playstation%20Minis_zps3ljdcpcz.png

Pointer_zps2mhjnusr.png

I've decided to make wheels based on the minis official art.

With a template, I left the art "bleed" out of the frame sometimes, the pattern 400x175 was strictly followed.

Minis%20Wheels_zpsupwktkme.jpg

I forgot to mention that this setup has no secrets, you just need to direct this to PPSSPP emulator and its module as well and it's done.

Thanks to lots of sites where I could grab most of the 3d boxes and google images too.

Thanks to wikipedia where I was able to build the database for this system.

Thanks to Hyperspin community, it's been fun to set this frontend and thanks to you!

Some questions:

1.Can anyone help cloning the main theme video so it can be played besides the main TV both in PSP GO and PSP Vita?

2.Does anyone know how to keep a moving background in the default theme?

3.Is there a way to create custom letters for games names?

***Update***

Update - Thanks to the help of Potts, Gigapig, Brolly, Klizine and much others the system is now

completed1_zpsci1jnuju.png

Can't thank you guys enough

Hope you all enjoy!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant! Great work on these!! I will pinch this, but I may have to look at the xml to see if I need to do much work to make it match sets I have... I hope it does :D

Fantastic work, especially on the main background, I may have to remake the main theme, but thats one hell of a good job mate :D

PSP Minis? Never heard of this....what is this like WiiWare for PSP? Looks interesting. Thanks for this.

And I hear very little for WiiWare (lol) but, they seem to be the same.

Minis are more casual games, I remember when the first Iphone begun to get into the mobile gaming market with Angry Birds and stuff like that, Sony had to do something about it, that's what I read.

***Update***

This project has grown since it was published and some updates were needed.

Potts43, Marxkemp, Brolly and Gigapig helped us a lot and I believe much more helped but I have a bad short memory, thanks to everyone anyway!

The updated pack consists of videos and general arts as well

Videos goes here > https://mega.co.nz/#F!pYg0QayJ!ab3TsNQqieKlfDGZva2kaA

Arts are hosted at FTP in Upload Here/Aorin/Sony Playstation Minis/Update Pack/

The updated database is hosted there and Potts43 FTP folder as well

I'm making a final cross check in this link http://www.pspminis.com/list-games/?...sc&gamepaged=2 provided by Brolly and I'll start considering this project complete once no new game appears, if new titles are discovered they'll gradually be added.

Thanks again!

The final database is in FTP folder

All videos in one folder now > https://mega.co.nz/#F!gAAGnChL!64JNQfMPOpqMdAGGBTjjdA properly renamed as database.

All artworks in FTP>Upload Here/Aorin/Sony Playstation Minis/ were renamed to match this database, no need to rename anything for future downloads.

This system is finished.

Anything that needs change in the future, as names, updated artworks or even new games may appear and I'll be checking that.

completed1_zpsci1jnuju.png

Aorin

post-116547-142870679463_thumb.jpg

Archived