Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

i wanna set up pinball in my hyperspin

craiganderson

Craig....

I have like 970 tables up ... Future Pinball... pretty easy setup..

If u have a set of the tables ... bitgamer has em.. i downloaded 40gb plus (NO MODDED/HACKED) tables, only original and recreated ones.. but sure u can download em all..

Then i unzipped the shit into folders one table/folder...

i then search on my computer for all *.fpt files.... mark all these fpt files from search windows and put them in my Future Pinball folder... (Roms) (ONLY *.fpt files in that folder)

Then i searched for *.fpl files (library files) and put them all in my --> emulators/future pinball/libraries folder..... overwrite if already exist with the same filename...

setup emulator and put as rom extension "fpt"... and future pinball.exe ..

setup video full screen, etc first and gamepad setup in the emu (future pinball.exe) --> . left/right trigger as flipper, start button and coin button.. tada :)

Pinball utility for PD Pinball sets. Forgive the name-Pleasure Extractor.

From linked site:

This program is made to extract Visual Pinball, Visual PinMAME and Future Pinball collections from PD.

Features

- Auto extracts the zipped ROMs and copies them to destination folder

- Picks the latest ROM by using alphabetical sorting (assuming version numbers are used)

- Will detect a screenshot and rename it to match the ROM (by using keyword such as "screenshot")

- Can also copy other files in a zip (Eg. mp3, ttf, wav etc.)

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/2770-app-pleasureextractor-v11/

Oops, sorry. Site membership- check ftp my folder for utility.

Just a question. I notice on some of my Future Pinball tables the time taken to load is longer than Hyperlaunch itself allows for a game to load and I sometimes get the deaded, "uh oh noise, there was a problem waiting for the game". The game does load successfully and I can play it but I am left with the black uh oh screen in the background upon exit.

Is there a setting in HS that increases the time to wait for a table to load before the uh oh screen?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived