Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

All Gold members are now Platinum

Circo

The gold member (F.T.P) donation class has been discontinued.  When we were putting together the new site we all thought it would be a whole lot easier to upgrade the remaining Gold members to Platinum status.  Enjoy!

EDIT:  Due to messages and people not understanding I now need to expand my explanation.  It's amazing how a good thing can cause so much grief.

GOLD MEMBERS were upgraded ONLY GOLD MEMBERS, not all members, this is not a conspiracy people.  The gold tier has not been available for quite some time.  The amount of gold only members was small enough that the decision was made just to incorperate them all into one member class especially since the F.T.P. is not the focus it once was.  If you recently signed up for platinum that was the only option available to you for almost a year now.  Nobody was ripped off or deserves a refund.  Let's be happy that this community got a whole lot less fragmented today.

I don't want to be refunded, but it would be great if Emumovies turned my yearly account to lifetime.

Emumovies and Hyperspin, while having a working relationship, are not one in the same, so unfortunately that is not possible.

- J*

I help out here for the love of it!  

And on the rest, Platinum is still the only option going forward.  With what few active gold members that were left and possible upcoming changes to the F.T.P. system it made no sense to keep the legacy member class around anymore.

Yeah I know that, I also missed that discount code (because I wasn't aware of that), when I turned to platinum here I could become yearly member there paying basically the same, so seems that both sites has something to do with each other.

But you know, that's a pity.

I help out here for the love of it!

Sure mate, and I contribute to the scene as well as I did when I created that Sony Playstation Minis complet set project without even thinking of making some money profit from that.

But being a Brazilian guy you may notice that a dollar converted from our own currency means we pay 3 times or even more for something that is cheaper for others.

45 dollars for us means about 100 dollars or even more for an American for example.

Due to some crazy PM's (Do not use the PM system for support btw or you will lose access to it) I have updated the main post with the following:

EDIT:  Due to messages and people not understanding I now need to expand my explanation.  It's amazing how a good thing can cause so much grief.

GOLD MEMBERS were upgraded ONLY GOLD MEMBERS, not all members, this is not a conspiracy people.  The gold tier has not been available for quite some time.  The amount of gold only members was small enough that the decision was made just to incorperate them all into one member class especially since the F.T.P. is not the focus it once was.  If you recently signed up for platinum that was the only option available to you for almost a year now.  Nobody was ripped off or deserves a refund.  Let's be happy that this community got a whole lot less fragmented today.

Archived