Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Tapatalk is working again

Circo

Logout and log back in

Hi circo,

I've logged out from both tapatalk and Internet explorer version and both now state I'm only following this thread so I'm not sure where all the rest have gone.

Can you look into this for me please?

There's nothing to look into. Tapatalk is just a plugin in the website. It only shows what is on the site. If the threads that you follow didn't carry over to the new site, they're gone.

- J*

J I understand it is just a plugin. However, when I log in to the new website they aren't there either which obviously has no direct link to tapatalk. I would say most of the posts still exist on the new site so that's why I wondered if admin could help me.

I was just hoping it was a oversight. [emoji17]

It's because the actual URL for the posts are different. Unfortunately theres not much you can do except resubscribe to the posts. I had to do the same thing... Sorry :unknown:

- J*

J thanks for the clarification. The earlier poster said his were intact and that's what confused me. [emoji106]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a message saying that someone entered in my account and several others from the same machine or something like that.

And, the PM linked me here.

I haven't login here for a LONG time.

Can anyone explain what is happening?

Thanks.

MerolaC,

It has come to our attention that your account, along with account(s) kyocerus, s3r3ct0r, oneshot247, metalfingers, has accessed the community from the same machine.

Can you please elaborate on the reasons of this incident?

Keep in mind that, unless this happens in a reasonable amount of time, additional measures may be taken against your account and the ones mentioned above without further notice.

Please do not respond to this conversation directly, but instead submit a support ticket. This was an automated message.

That's the quote of the PM.

Thanks.

Hi Circo I originally created my Meginus account first but made the LloydsZ account to match my login for Emumovies account. If possible the Meginus account can be deleted. I also wanted to ask why i cannot change the password on my LloydsZ account? Thank you.

Hi Circo I originally created my Meginus account first but made the LloydsZ account to match my login for Emumovies account. If possible the Meginus account can be deleted. I also wanted to ask why i cannot change the password on my LloydsZ account? Thank you.

Jeez guys! Open a support ticket already!!! Your problem will be solved in short order.

- J*

Archived