Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

My first cabinet

thegh0st81

Look, I know it sucks compared to everybody else's cabinets I've seen here, but for not having a handy bone in my body I think I did OK.

Started off as an old Capcom Bowling cabinet... not sure what the previous owner was thinking with the control panel:
Vk7izgl.jpg

This was the only control panel I could find relatively cheap that fit my cab... testing out button placement:

ew9LysD.jpg

Here's the CP again with the custom CPO I made:

dDivnma.jpg

Here's the CP in place with the custom Marquee I designed:

9cUEv5f.jpg

And finally, here's the mounting of the monitor.  The thickness of the monitor coupled with where I wanted to mount it from (metal frame around the inside) would have put the monitor out past where the glass cover goes, so I had to give about 2 inches of separation in the form of 2" wood blocks bolted to the back of the metal frame, and a piece of 1" thick board joining the two.  The monitor is mounted on that:

mE4DEyI.jpg

So again, I know it sucks, it's ugly, but it's mine.  I was on a very tight budget with our first child on the way so I made do with what I could.

Archived