Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Mame all games

ninja2bceen

Sounds dumb but my shooter up xml shows the game edf earth defense force. I have added it to my favorites and when I look at all games, I don't see it displayed. When I go to hyperhq, I see tht I have all wheels checked and use parent video for clones. When I look at the xml I see it's not a clone so why is all games not displaying edf when it's clearly in the all games xml?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind it's showing now? For what it's worth it was in my shooter up, it was in my all games But it wasn't in my mame xml. Do all games have to be in the mame xml for the games to show up in all games xml?

It has to be in the mame database for it to show up in all games genre? My mame database is essentially my favorites, my favorites are favorites of fav since mame is so massive and all games genre is all of them. Edg was in all genre and it showed up but it didn't show up in my fav or all games until I added it to mame xml. Is that intended or just weird?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So really what I need to do is move what I have in all games to mame.xml then move everything that is in mame to a genre like best games and default wheel to fav. Learned something new. Here I was trying to be slick to make mame more manageable and it didn't work out. Thanks

Archived