Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Future Pinball error

MaxAsh

Hey all, hopefully quick question. When setting up Hyperspin a while ago, I removed a bunch of stuff I didn't need. Now, while I save up to build a Virtual Pinball cabinet, I wanted to load my Future Pinball tables up using HyperSpin. I re-added Future Pinball in HyperHQ, then downloaded the Future Pinball.xml from Hyperlist and put it in the Hyperspin/Databases/Future Pinball folder, but I keep getting Future Pinball.xml failed messages. I updated HyperLaunch to specify the .exe and rom location info for Future Pinball. Is there a step I'm missing? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem and stumbled across an error on line 9 of the xml file,

change this: <game name="300" index="true" image=""">

to this: <game name="300" index="true" image="">

There was an extra quotation after image= that caused the file not to load properly.

Worked like a charm after i fixed that line.

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem and stumbled across an error on line 9 of the xml file,

change this: <game name="300" index="true" image=""">

to this: <game name="300" index="true" image="">

There was an extra quotation after image= that caused the file not to load properly.

Worked like a charm after i fixed that line.

Hey I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You were 100% correct, there is an error in the default  .xml file with extra quotes. As soon as I removed them, everything worked perfectly. Many thanks!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived