Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Atari Classics XML incorrect

silverfox0786

Hi guys

I am using the Atari Classic system (MAME) and the XML is riddled with CAPCOM games

its seems that Atari and CAPCOM have merged into one

can Ciro please fix this and

Also while im at it

is it possible to also have Williams Classics aswell

The HyperSync still is not grabbing it when you click update database

the best Williams games deserve their own wheel even if its just a handful of games

especially If there is wheels for other systems then why not Williams

and then you have the fact that Williams is such a popular manufacturer that Williams classics are ported to pretty much every console and then you have the Multi Williams PCB as well

most of my wheels like this I make myself but asked as I found it odd all others are supported but not Williams

other wise why not just get rid of the rest and just use MAME and search for each game as was done previously

cheers ZeroJay

I grabbed the link

btw there are a few other systems there that have Capcom games in it too

I cant remember off hand but will check and post back here

One thing I wish to add si the SNK set, I was hoping it would be actual SNK classic arcades rather than SNK MVS Neo Geo

we already have that so it might be an indea to actually make the SNK Wheel for actual SNK PCBs before NEO GEOs time so its true SNK Classics

Games Like

Bermuda Triangle, Battle Field, Guerrilla Wars, Touchdown Fever, Guevara, Dogosoken, Victory Road, Psycho Solider, Athena, Armoured Scrum Object.

Archived