Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Game not appearing in Hyperspin wheel

xga

Hi All,

Bit of a noob question.  I've been running Hyperspin v1.3.3 with MAME v0.154 for quite a while now.  I recently discovered that Raiden 2 now runs with MAME v0.155 onwards.  I downloaded MAME v0.155 and replaced the old .exe with the new one.  If I load the new version of MAME, I can select and play the Raiden 2 ROM.  If I start Hyperspin, Raiden 2 does not appear in the wheel, even though the ROM's are all in the same folder.  Is there something that I have to do to make it appear in the wheel?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Thanks for your reply, ChrisKant.

No, I don't think so.  Is this where I should be using something like clrmamepro or is this a database for Hyperspin?  I think previously I've just copied ROM's into the ROM folder and then they have appeared in the Hyperspin wheel when Hyperspin is next ran.

• 1 year later...

Omg Guys plis help me why HS Wheels not see my all game i got database in this forum 4 E.G. Super Nintendo and Wheels not see all game and all artwork, another moment and  i explode it happens with any wheels :(

Archived